Thursday, April 7, 2011

I can't wait to start doing what I love....

So basically my life is being run by school right now.  I feel like I am back in undergrad... I am carrying my book bag everywhere... just in case I have a spare half hour to work on these TWO 20-pg papers I have hanging over my head, not to mention a 15 minute presentation to go with each... UGH!  Ok enough complaining.  In the next two weeks, all of this will be complete and I can go back to my loves... my boyfriend... my kitty... my family... my friends... and MY CREATIVITY!

I bought a new toy... which my boyfriend plans to pick up for me today... a kayak!  I CAN NOT WAIT to start using it.  SERIOUSLY!  SO SIKED!  It's gonna be awesome!  I already know it!  So my lime green kayak, will be in for quite a bit of fun this spring/summer...

I have a new edition coming to my home... no folks not a child... a feathered baby of sorts... and I will have much more about that edition coming later.  He/She won't be coming into my home until MAY sometime... the waiting is killing me!   

I have been neglecting my blog, and I hate that.  It was a project that I was geared up for, and suddenly realized I had to attend to my regular life first.  BOO is right.  But, I have been completely and udderly inspired by all the blogs I follow regularly.  It's really quite amazing the talent and creativity that is out there!  I can't wait to get back to crafting.  I have been working on some organizing and mind-creating.  Soon enough this stuff will be projects in motion... and I am looking forward it.

So... coming soon... more creativity, more happiness, and more things that I love...

For now.... *back to the laptop*... *back to the job*... *back to school-work* ... *gags*... I need a cupcake! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment