Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sorry... life is getting in my way...

So... a small update.  My "real" life is getting in the way of my fun creative one right now... and I apologize.  Between getting promoted to Varsity Field Hockey coach, the possibility of hours changing for my career, and traveling a lot to visit the BF.... I have not had time to create!  I will be spending time with my mom tomorrow... the woman who is the true inspiration to my creativity!  I have a quilt I will be laying out... and it's so awesomely quirky... I will post pictures!  I am so inspired by other bloggers, I can't even begin to place into words!  So those of you who have been checking in... please stay tuned!  I will be updating shortly.  I'm not off to the best start, and I only have myself to blame for that!  I have not given up... I just have to breathe... get my necessities in order so I can truly enjoy my desires and fun!  Hope to be seeing you real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment